Heard the buzz about Scrivener? This writing software helps you write, organize, revise, compile, print and publish and is easy to use. Honest!
Learn the basics in this two-hour, hands-on workshop with Scrivener groupie Janine Kovac. We’ll cover what you need to know for your writing project PLUS how to use Scrivener’s hidden features. Bring your laptop and learn as you go!
Class cost does not include Scrivener software. FREE TRIAL available here.
Special discount for members of the Marin Writers' Nest!
Scrivener is the software of choice for novelists and creative non-fiction writers. It's easy to use but who wants to tackle the learning curve by herself?
In this two-hour Scrivener Step-by-Step workshop you'll learn to:
- Use the Scrivener interface to create a novel, short story, research project, or non-fiction book
- Distinguish between corkboards, labels, notes, and statuses
- Make custom settings unique to your writing project
- Create links to data and research
- Set time-sensitive goals and targets
- Create character and setting sketches
- Organize scenes
- Utilize revision mode
- Set print settings to create a publication-ready ebook or print book